- Leading the design team and project team from concept through to RIBA Stage 4
- Works out to tender Spring 2021 and due to complete Winter 2021
- Liaising with various stakeholders throughout the project.
- Coordinating the tender process through an appointed framework provider, Procure Partnerships Northwest
- Three storey, six class room extension, Value £900k
DAY Project Management have lead the design team up to RIBA Stage 4 with the project out to tender March 2021. The three-storey side extension will provide the school additional teaching spaces to allow their continued growth.
The extension takes inspiration from the oxidised copper central core but has required a great deal of coordination and investigative works due to incoming services and attenuation tanks sited where the build is intended.
Contractor appointment is expected Spring 2021
- Liaised closely with all key stakeholders, project team, construction team
- Proactively managing the design team through to tender stage
- Tracking change during the project and ensuring correct sign off procedures to monitor budget.
- Producing programmes to provide the school with a detailed delivery schedule
- Key control mechanisms are put in place for this project such as Change Control Forms.