Vanguard Healthcare Solutions approached DAY PM to assist with external Project Management services to assist with the delivery of various schemes across the country, DAY PM act as the interface between Vanguard and the Trust.
Vanguard offer a mobile and modular solution to aid Hospitals with clinical capacity needs, whether this is additional capacity or providing a facility to cover patient capacity whilst existing spaces are refurbished. Projects include mobile operating theatres, endoscopy units, purpose built central core of ancillary accommodation to support the staff and patients that will be using the facilities as well as link corridors back into the main hospital.
- Liaised closely with all key stakeholders, project team, construction team and end user provide a facility suitable to all.
- Proactively managing the directly appointed design team to ensure programme is met along with agreed end completion dates.
- Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Capital & Estates with any risks, issues and benefits that arise during the construction project.
- Cost control of the project including the preparation of the site, enabling works package, additional power, water and data requirements through to completion.
- Key control mechanisms are put in place for this project such as Change Control Forms, Request for Information, Monthly Reporting and regular site visits.
- Coordination of the logistics team, implementing delivery sequences, overseeing delivery.
- Preparing Risk Assessments and managing them as the scheme progresses.
- Managing & Control of Costs, Timescales, Quality, Scope, Risk & Lessons Learnt.
- Collation of the Testing & Commissioning Phase, Preparation of the H&S File & As Built Drawings.