Assistant Project Manager
- Qualified Building Surveyor with a BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying and Assistant Project Manager
- Worked as appointed Client Lead & Contract Administrator on numerous high value schemes across a variety of sectors
- Managed multi-disciplined teams from concept, tender process, construction phase and post completion
Chris is an Assistant Project Manager at DAY Project Management.
Chris was previously a qualified Building Surveyor for eight years prior to joining DAY PM as an Assistant Project Manager. The majority of Chris’ experience is the delivery of education and healthcare construction projects. Drawing from previous experience as a Building Surveyor Chris has excellent knowledge of construction, contract administration allowing for outstanding detailed delivery of projects.
Chris is a positive, motivated professional who has delivered schemes through healthcare, education, commercial, ecclesiastical and transport sectors. Chris has worked within a private building consultancy and multi-discipline architectural practice.
Notable delivered or ongoing projects are;
- James Potter Building, Salford Royal – Works currently on site to deliver the new Major Trauma Centre on the Salford Royal site.
- Fairfield General Hospital – Works included the refurbishment of Endoscopy & Central Theatres, and construction of a link corridor.
- Rossendale Borough Council – Delivering a number of projects in partnership with Rossendale Council. Works have include the Bright Futures Nursery on Futures Park and the regeneration of Rawtenstall Town Square.
- The Valley Leadership Academy – Works completed included the refurbishment of a classroom block and roof replacement meeting the clients deadlines.
- Sharples School, Bolton – The works included the construction of a new two storey classroom block, installation of boundary fencing and safeguarding improvements and a large roof replacement scheme.