Senior Project Manager
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- Association for Project Management (APM) Qualified
- Experienced (5+ years) Project Manager in complex NEC and JCT Healthcare Schemes
- Second Class Upper Division (2:1) Degree in Geography and Planning
Fiona is a driven and experienced NEC and JCT Project Manager who has managed projects across the RIBA Stages within the Healthcare sector of the construction industry.
Fiona started her experience in Healthcare working full time as the Client representative NEC Project Manager for the Christie NHS Foundation Trust from 2015-2019. Since joining DAY PM in January 2020, Fiona has been the lead Project Manager on the schemes with Salford City Council, Northern Care Alliance, and iFM Bolton.
Fiona has a real understanding of the sensitivities and challenges of construction activities taking place in live Hospital environments. Fiona appreciates the key needs of Stakeholders during both design and construction phases and works hard to translate technical design and construction detail to them to maintain the programme and budget position, as well as build stronger Client relationships.
The Proton Beam Therapy Centre project at the Christie NHS Foundation Trust was a fundamental project in Fiona’s career and it won the Constructing Excellence ‘Building Project of the Year’ Award in 2018. In 2018 Fiona was also awarded with an individual ‘Star Award’ for her dedication to responsible business within her previous organisation. Fiona has a passion for Social Value and leads this initiative for the DAY PM Team.
Key NEC & JCT Healthcare projects Fiona has worked on over her career to date include:
- Royal Oldham Hospital, Healthier Together Projects (£29m) – Northern Care Alliance.
- Same Day Emergency Care Unit (£1.5m) – iFM Bolton.
- Salford Bevan Intermediate Care Unit (£10m) – Salford City Council.
- The Paterson Redevelopment Project (£150m) – Christie NHS Foundation Trust, The University of Manchester, Cancer Research UK.
- The Christie Outpatients Department (£7m) & Phlebotomy (£1m) – Christie NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Proton Beam Therapy Centre (£130m) – Christie NHS Foundation Trust.