Assistant Project Manager
- Qasim Ramzan
- Assistant Project Manager
- First Class Honours Degree in Construction Project Management
- Member of the Association for Project Management
- Working towards Membership of CIOB
Qasim joined DAY PM in Spring 2021 and works as an Assistant Project Manager in the team, working alongside senior colleagues to provide support on major projects.
He has extensive experience of managing multiple stakeholders from his time helping to deliver the design for the Paterson Redevelopment Project at The Christie, involving key parties such as Cancer Research UK, University of Manchester and The Christie NHS FT. Qasim also has extensive experience of delivering off-site manufactured modular buildings. He has worked on a variety of installation and removals ranging from large two and three storey buildings to major installations. This includes experience across a wide range of industries such as education, healthcare, defence and nuclear.
Notable Delivered or Ongoing Projects Include:
- Royal Oldham Hospital Phase 4A – new £29m project to deliver additional wards to the Royal Oldham site, currently on site with delivery by Spring 2023
- Bevan Intermediate Care Unit, Salford – new £10m project to provide a 60-bed Intermediate Care Unit facility adjacent to Salford Royal, completed in October 2021
- Oldham Community Diagnostics Centre – new £6m facility to provide diagnostics and scanning services on a brownfield site in Oldham, delivery expected in Spring 2022
- Royal Oldham Theatres Redevelopment – lead PM on a £3m refurbishment of the existing Theatre suite to provide two new operating theatres and recovery suite, completion expected Summer 2022
Paterson Redevelopment Project – state of the art £150m cancer research building at The Christie Hospital in Manchester