Assistant Project Manager
- Currently working towards HNC in Construction.
- Supporting the PM team with the delivery and management of numerous projects across a variety of sectors
- Assisting with wider multi-disciplinary project team management across all work stages.
- Delivering Capital Projects schemes across the northwest.
Ryan is an Assistant Project Manager within DAY Project Management Ltd. Ryan is an essential part of the team and has been involved with DAY PM since its inception. Ryan is organised, self-managing and able to prioritise and balance his wide-ranging workload. He is a confident communicator who is able to deal with all hierarchal levels, and has the ability to work as part of a busy team which he is embracing and looking forward to the upcoming challenges. His current roles and responsibilities at DAY PM are as follows:
- Interfacing with internal design team and assisting the Executive Project Manager.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients, other design team members, contractors, and other key stakeholders.
- Providing regular updates to line manager and other PM colleagues.
- Drafting correspondence for the Project Team.
- Agreeing fees with suppliers and consultants.
- Providing administrative support to the Project Team.
- Participating in and contributing to meetings at all levels and work stages.
- Setting up meetings for every stage of the design process.
- Providing organisational support to the Project Team, including recording of meetings, liaison with designers, contractors and Client, across all project work stages.
Ryan is a highly motivated, well mannered, organised and dedicated member of the DAY PM Team. He approaches all work with enthusiasm and positivity. Ryan provides invaluable assistance and PM support on a wide-ranging variety of projects. Examples of which include:
- The Acute Receiving Centre, Salford Royal Hospital – Est. Value – £45M (RIBA – 4)
- The Batch Works Programme, GM MH NHSFT – Value – £1.2M (RIBA 5)
- Futures Park, Plot 5, Rossendale – Value £1.4M (RIBA 5)
- Ortho Transfer Works, Fairfield General Hospital – Value – £3.9M (RIBA 3/4)
- The Intermediate Care Unit, Salford Royal Hospital – Value – £7.4M (RIBA 4)
- Liverpool Heart & Chest -Various Schemes of all sizes.
- Royal Bolton Hospital -Various schemes at all sizes